Congratulations Josh and Sara. He is quite a handsome little thing and reading your posts made me tear up with happiness for you all. Keep 'em up will you?
Wishing you guys all the best. Thanks for the updates and the photos. We can't wait to meet Aaron and catch up with you when we get home in July. Blessings!
5 Comments:
ps I just sent you a new version in your email box...go check
Soooo beautiful! I am so happy for all of you! What a lucky little boy!
Congratulations Josh and Sara. He is quite a handsome little thing and reading your posts made me tear up with happiness for you all. Keep 'em up will you?
Congratulations!! I can't wait to hug him and shower him with great-aunt kisses!! :0)
Wishing you guys all the best. Thanks for the updates and the photos. We can't wait to meet Aaron and catch up with you when we get home in July. Blessings!
Post a Comment
<< Home