THAT IS SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!! Minus Josh's hand...nice placement. His little face is so adorable!!! He looks like you Sarah. Wish I could see him in person. Thanks for posting all the pictures though. Makes me feel like I can still be a part of him changing and growing.
What a beautiful baby! He is so cute! My girls like to check daily for new pictures!
Glad he's letting you get some sleep at night! Is he still just getting up once? What a blessing! For the first 4 months Claire would cry and fuss from 9 p.m. - 2 a.m. No joke. It was like clockwork! She'd be dry, fed, and happy, and 9 o'clock would roll around and she'd start to squirm and fuss. I thought I'd never make it through! Then she hit four months and started sleeping through the night, and she ended up being my best sleeper of the 3! They are all so different!
2 Comments:
THAT IS SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!! Minus Josh's hand...nice placement. His little face is so adorable!!! He looks like you Sarah. Wish I could see him in person. Thanks for posting all the pictures though. Makes me feel like I can still be a part of him changing and growing.
What a beautiful baby! He is so cute! My girls like to check daily for new pictures!
Glad he's letting you get some sleep at night! Is he still just getting up once? What a blessing! For the first 4 months Claire would cry and fuss from 9 p.m. - 2 a.m. No joke. It was like clockwork! She'd be dry, fed, and happy, and 9 o'clock would roll around and she'd start to squirm and fuss. I thought I'd never make it through! Then she hit four months and started sleeping through the night, and she ended up being my best sleeper of the 3! They are all so different!
Lots of love to you three!
Post a Comment
<< Home