one day at a time ...
Today was difficult. I don't know what the difference was from yesterday, which was so good, but it was totally different. I stayed in bed for most of the day, too tired to move. Luckily Aaron obliged me, also seeming to be extra sleepy. Then, all of a sudden, I was so restless that I couldn't stand the thought of being in the house for another minute. So off I went to Mom & Dad's ... it's good to have a place to land whenever I need it.



Some pictures from family dinner tonight: my dad & Aaron; Kate & Beth; Josh, Kate & Mitch. Isn't family a blessing? I count myself as ultra lucky to have a family that is so close. Tonight's discussion was mostly about the competitive streak in us girls. One time I almost refused to go up to receive a 2nd place award at a piano competition because I was so mad that I had "lost!" Ha ha. The funniest (or saddest) part of that story is that I was a teenager! It definitely wasn't cute. :-)
So anyway, I'm taking one day at a time. Thoughts about tomorrow are overwhelming, and I'm not sure I'll make it through another day. I know, though, that there is enough grace for today, and so I'm just living right here and right now.



Some pictures from family dinner tonight: my dad & Aaron; Kate & Beth; Josh, Kate & Mitch. Isn't family a blessing? I count myself as ultra lucky to have a family that is so close. Tonight's discussion was mostly about the competitive streak in us girls. One time I almost refused to go up to receive a 2nd place award at a piano competition because I was so mad that I had "lost!" Ha ha. The funniest (or saddest) part of that story is that I was a teenager! It definitely wasn't cute. :-)
So anyway, I'm taking one day at a time. Thoughts about tomorrow are overwhelming, and I'm not sure I'll make it through another day. I know, though, that there is enough grace for today, and so I'm just living right here and right now.

1 Comments:
Oh hang in there! God is your strength. My friend LiAnn once told me, "God tells us He will give us our DAILY bread...not a weeks worth of groceries!" He will supply what you need for TODAY! And that my dear is all we can worry about. I know how you feel though. This area is such a temptation for me to struggle with too.
Post a Comment
<< Home