Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Colorblind-mess

We decided to paint Aaron's room before moving his stuff back in there from camp. So, we have half-unpacked boxes and pieces of nursery furniture everywhere. Anyway, we had our first family mishap with Josh's colorblindness. I walked into the nursery last night, and Josh was rolling green paint onto the wall (the room is supposed to be painted blue). We had talked about doing one wall a different color, and I thought he'd decided. It does look pretty ... ha ha ha. We had run out of primer and Josh thought that we had white paint, and had enough of it to cover half of one wall. Ha ha ha. We have half of one wall in a custom green color that the people before us left.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bethany said...

HA HA that is funny. My Seth is color blind. He FAILED the test. So I might be having similar problems

5:28 PM  
Blogger sara* said...

That's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time :) Thank goodness Scott's not colorblind!

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home