Sweet Boy Aaron
Well, my sweet boy Aaron is growing so quickly. He has roller over four times now - all isolated events, and in between he shows no interest in doing it again. He does roll from back to side quite frequently during the night when he is hungry. The other night I was farther away from him than he thought I was, and he was pretty startled when he went past his side and flopped onto his belly. :)

2 Comments:
I like that you title your blog "Head Lice" and then begin it with, "Well my sweet boy Aaron..."
I was a little thrown off - I was trying to figure out how a four-month-old got lice. Turns out I was way off, but if was going to happen anywhere, it would happen at camp...
Glad everything worked out!
How are you feeling?
Oh the joys of Summer Camp
Post a Comment
<< Home