Friday, July 14, 2006

Frozen Microwavable Pizza

Well, I am settling into a diet of frozen microwavable pizza, chips and ice cream bars. It's not the the food at the Dining Hall is so bad, but that it's difficult to eat while trying to keep Aaron calm in the midst of 400 others who are talking and eating. A bit overwhelming for him. My stomach's salvation is that every week we get these cards for $7 worth of food at the Trading Post, and so I've been living off of these snacks. So as I write this, I am snacking on the pizza and some kind of "queso." Ha ha. Some kind of postnatal diet this is.

On the bright side, my sister Kate finally got her visa sorted out today in Russia - the very day she faced deportment if it didn't go through.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Sarah, I feel your pain (gastrointestinal, that is). When Michael and I worked at a camp in Maine, meals were impossible with Ben. So every morning I would wheel breakfast back to our cabin. We would suffer through lunch while Ben ran in the field and up a massive hill. And every single night we ate at a Wendy's in town -- just for peace. Oddly enough, I lost weight :)

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home