Adjustments
So we finally have internet again. I am borrowing someone else's computer to write, but the wireless is up at camp so I should be able to post more often again.
Life at camp is busy. We are off today, it's our break day between camp sessions. The new group of campers is supposed to come in tomorrow, but that doesn't look very likely as the camp is totally flooded. We have had so much rain, and it just isn't stopping.
I'm working six hours a day. It's a really difficult adjustment. It's hard being away from Aaron, it's hard trying to keep him on a schedule that works with my work schedule. But, we're trying. He has been sleeping very poorly since we got here. I think being around so many people is a big adjustment for him.
I'll try to get some pictures on here soon. It's so quiet here at camp. As much as I miss the city, I think the woods are good for me.
Life at camp is busy. We are off today, it's our break day between camp sessions. The new group of campers is supposed to come in tomorrow, but that doesn't look very likely as the camp is totally flooded. We have had so much rain, and it just isn't stopping.
I'm working six hours a day. It's a really difficult adjustment. It's hard being away from Aaron, it's hard trying to keep him on a schedule that works with my work schedule. But, we're trying. He has been sleeping very poorly since we got here. I think being around so many people is a big adjustment for him.
I'll try to get some pictures on here soon. It's so quiet here at camp. As much as I miss the city, I think the woods are good for me.

1 Comments:
We are so soggy down here, too ... it was good to see the sun today, at least for a little while.
I have camps going on, too ... just daytime art camps for me ... but it makes for a very busy life keeping up with all those kids! I admire you up there in the woods!! Wishing some R&R for you and Aaron ...
Post a Comment
<< Home