Ode to Mother's Day! Subtitled: Yo Momma!
Today I had a thought
I'd nearly almost forgot!
I'm lucky my eye was caught
As I traveled home

Today's the day we celebrate
They've been doing it since 1908
But we've always known that mom's are great!
That's why I wrote this poem
I'd nearly almost forgot!
I'm lucky my eye was caught
As I traveled home

Today's the day we celebrate
They've been doing it since 1908
But we've always known that mom's are great!
That's why I wrote this poem
To finish off this little ditty
With nods to the landmarks of our fair city
Mom's are wonderful, gracious and pretty
Now just look above my dome
With nods to the landmarks of our fair city
Mom's are wonderful, gracious and pretty
Now just look above my dome



2 Comments:
Very creative!! As always Joshy. Thanks for the History lesson. That was very interesting.
Fun! I didn't know the history of Mother's Day ...
Post a Comment
<< Home