Friday, May 05, 2006

Today ...





Today my mom and I took Aaron to visit my grandparents.Aaron brought smiles to everyone we passed at their retirement community. We visited a flower farm, and I forgot to bring my camera ... too bad, the colors were vibrant. To call it beautiful just doesn't do it justice. It was visually overwhelming. I brought home some peppermint for Josh's herb garden ...

I'm so relieved that it's the weekend and Josh is home. It's so good to have him around.

Last night Aaron fell asleep at 10pm, and I was too worn out to wake him to eat at midnight. I was shocked when he woke me up at 4am - he slept six hours! Now that is grace!

Thought this picture was kind of funny ... :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Bethany said...

So sweet, thanks for posting all the pictures so we can see him...he is changing so much already!!

PS I LOVE that MY BROTHER has an herb garden!!! He is so cute too!

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home