Monday, June 12, 2006

Diaper Rash Cream

I feel that I have officially lost my mind. I had a container of diaper rash cream that I couldn't get shut, so I just stuck it in the outside pocket of my diaper bag - and then promptly put my cell phone in there as well. And ... you guessed it. We were driving in the dark, and Josh pulled my phone out of the bag and, going to talk into it, covered his face in the cream. And, yes, my phone is completely ruined. Too bad we don't have a house phone and Josh's cell phone is no longer holding a charge (yes, "the brick" must finally be replaced). HA HA HA. I guess we're going to be making a trip to the cell phone store.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bethany said...

oh bummer. Hey I got your message but didn't get it until late last night. We were gone all Sunday and I was gone most of Monday. Aaron is recording so when he is done I will have him call Josh and figure out the FL stuff. Hugs

4:59 PM  
Blogger sara* said...

Happy Fathers' Day - to Josh, obviously! Hope all is well with you.

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home