Saturday, July 08, 2006

Sweet Boy






Aaron has been spreading out while he sleeps ... and now that we're in a double bed here at camp, I've started putting him in the crib just because all three of us don't fit. Yes, we miss our king size bed at home!

Pushing up ... so determined ...

We're doing well. Talking and praying a lot about what we should do next.
Oh, and by the way, that's purple medicine around Aaron's mouth. :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

He is so cute- I am glad you explained the purple blue color around his mouth! The girls get lollipops from the bank and they gave some to Ally the other day and at the store I look and I was like what was she eating her whole mouth is blue- then Kylie said I gave her some of my lollipop- It was funny! Glad it was that and not something else - she is at the "put everything in the mouth" stage!!!

7:49 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

Too cute. He is getting so big. Love seeing new shots of him.

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home