Difficult
The last week or so has been incredibly difficult. I just got off my third treatment for one illness, and now I'm getting something else. Trying to work, take care of Aaron and keep up with the house and laundry is so difficult. Keep me in your prayers, please ...

3 Comments:
Sarah, Maybe its the diet of pizza chips and ice cream bars. HEE HEE Just kidding. I couldn't resist. You need a nice big salad. I do hope you start feeling better. That is no fun. It does seem like sickness comes in waves. I think when our bodies are down we are just more prone to catch the next thing. Hang in there. I will be praying for you.
PS you should get the book "Beside Still Waters" by Charles Spurgeon. It is so good for going through trials and difficult times. Just one page little thoughts and devotions that are very uplifting.
Sarah,
Be well and be blessed.
Love,
Mary
I will be praying for you!
Post a Comment
<< Home