Three Weeks Left
Only three weeks to go. I can't say that I am sad or happy about it. I think that Aaron slept through the night last night - not sure, though, I can't remember whether or not I got up during the night. I guess that's a good thing? Ha ha.
Josh is really excited, he's running the evening program for the oldest boys tonight (11-12 years old) and he's got his face paint and loin cloth all ready. Ha ha. I will definitely post pictures!
Josh is really excited, he's running the evening program for the oldest boys tonight (11-12 years old) and he's got his face paint and loin cloth all ready. Ha ha. I will definitely post pictures!

3 Comments:
Can't wait to see those pics.
Can you believe that he's getting paid running around in a loin cloth and face paint?? Only at camp... :) :) :) I miss it. Not that I want to run around in either of those things... you know what I mean... :)
Thanks for helping me with my blog. I had fun with you today!
Post a Comment
<< Home