Almost Done ...

Isn't the lake beautiful? I have a wonderful view of it from my porch.
Tomorrow morning the campers go home. I am ready for this break! We are all at the point where we are really, really tired. Hopefully we'll turn a corner with this break and finish well. It is difficult to "stay here" and not check out mentally. The next group comes Wednesday morning ...
The night before last I was up most of the night and had to call 911 for a friend having a bad asthma attack. It shook me up ... life is precious.
Last night at the pool party I watched someone give CPR to a grasshopper that a camper rescued from the pool. Yes, I'm serious, and yes, he was revived. It was absolutely amazing.
The big news, though: Last night Aaron slept through the night. What a blessing! I never thought it would really happen. I am SO relieved.
p.s. I missed Josh in the loin cloth, because Aaron was having a rough night. Who knows, maybe the face paint and the whooping around the fire would've calmed him down. Maybe next time I'll try that. So, no pics ... :)

2 Comments:
Sarah! Josh! How are you guys!!!! I'm so glad I got the blog address off of Josh at GeNext yesterday. Wow! Aaron is growing soooo fast. The pictures you have on here are amazing! :-) It's awesome to see you blogging (here, I thought I was special because I had a blog :-) Just kidding. It's cool to see how you guys are doing.
Miss you guys! It was good seeing you all at Youth Councils!! :-)
Bummer I was hoping Josh's pic was gonna be on this post. I think he needs to dress back up and do it again. HEE HEE.
Beautiful picture. Looks like an incredible place.
Post a Comment
<< Home