Erin, Housing, Cloth Diapers

My sister Erin (on the left) left today. I miss her already, she was an answer to prayer as a fantastic babysitter. Only ten more days of camp. I am actually getting sad about leaving. It takes me a while to settle into things, and even longer to feel comfortable enough to make friends, and I'm just starting to feel like things make sense here. Anyway, my mom is going to watch Aaron for the next couple of days, and then I'm literally "home free" as a stay-at-home mom.
Josh doesn't have a job yet, but today we got a green light to go back to the student housing as RA's, so our housing at least is taken care of.
I discovered Ebay last night (oh my gosh, it's amazing). My cousin Dawn has been guiding me into the stay-at-home adventure, and so among other things, I've spent the last 24 hours (between working, of course) bidding on cloth diapers. Ha ha. Josh made me a clothes line behind our apartment here for the diapers. I'll have to rig something up when we get back to the city.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home