Thursday, September 07, 2006

Tired

We have been home for almost a month now. I have come to absolutely dread going to sleep, because since we left camp Aaron has not gone more than two hours between feedings. He is absolutely inconsolable until I nurse him. "Enough is enough!" I've said a hundred times now. But I really don't know how to deal with it. This morning at 7am we were on our FIFTH time up since midnight, and I didn't move, I kept my back to Aaron and said (to the bed), "I cannot get up again." Josh took charge and saved the day. How do single women do it? I just do not understand. I guess that these are big changes for Aaron - moving, my being home all day, Erin gone ...

Besides being exhausted, we're doing really well. Ha ha. We have blue on one wall out of four, and almost all of our stuff is unpacked. Not so bad, for three weeks home. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home