Friday, September 08, 2006

A Few of My Favorite Things

Well, my blog is sadly lacking pictures because I can't find the memory card for my camera. Ha ha. Anyway, to give you all something to look at, I thought I'd blog today about the things that occupy my time lately. It also puts my life into perspective.


First we have the play gym. This thing keeps Aaron occupied forever. He lays under it, plays on his belly, his back, sits up next to it ... etc. Great toy. This is how I get dinner made.

Next we have Kushies diapers. I love cloth diapers. They are so soft.


And then there's the laundry. There is more laundry lately than I can keep up with. How on earth one tiny little person can generate such big piles of laundry is beyond me. By the way, the "stainlifters" in this detergent take out poop stains without any pre-treating. :)

I've been reading a lot of childrens' literature lately ... I think it all started with the Nancy Drew books when I was on bedrest. Anyway, this is the latest. Of course, I also spend a lot of time reading AskDrSears.com and lalecheleague.org. Nursing makes for lots of reading time ...

I am hungry, hungry, hungry, and I love Trader Joe's and Whole Foods. For some reason I can't get the Trader Joe's logo on here ... agh I can't wait for Blogger beta ...

And that is a pretty good summation of my life lately. I actually can't thinl of anything else that I've done in the last couple of days. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home